My Instagram @sherynellis
A Photo A Day February 2014
I haven’t given up! I’m still recording my daily moments on my iPhone and sharing them on Instagram.
February may be the shortest month of the year however I definitely squeezed a lot into each and every day.
My highlights this month included:
- celebrating my youngest daughter’s 9th birthday – where does time go?
- purchasing a lensbaby to have a bit of fun with. I love creating abstract styled images and this is perfect for that.
- attending a Strategy Point workshop.
- getting my hair cut, coloured and permanently straightened. I done this once before and decided I wanted to go ‘straight’ again!
- watching our chickens hatch with my children. Such a wonderful thing to experience with the children.
- training my cockatiel, Jessie – an ongoing commitment.
- running a weekend photography retreat with Anita of Splash Photography. If you’ve missed hearing about our #LILSplashRetreat Photography Retreat at Ramada Couran Cove, please click here. Alternatively, check out all the details of the next one here: Photography Workshops And Retreats.
Remember, it’s not what you capture an image on (iPhone in my case) that matters, it’s what you are capturing – a priceless memory!
Here is my February 2014 collage. I trust you’ll follow my journey and I look forward to hearing how many of you have started your own APAD projects.
My official Instagram @sherynellis Photo A Day images.
#dowhatmakesyouhappy #selfiefun #seriousface #catewillalwaysdothingsdifferently #mykidsarestrange #lilylovestolearn #lovehavingamenagerie #jessiethebird #lilsplashretreat
Photography Retreats and Tuition
Live. Love. Learn.