Photography Tips: Capturing a cheeky face. How do you capture that cheeky expression?
Five tips for capturing the cheeky faces of children:
1. Sit back and watch them first.
2. Tell them what they are doing or playing with looks like fun and you’d like to join in.
3. Ask them if they will show you something or play a game with you.
4. Tell them you don’t want to take their picture because you just want to play too.
5. Finally, a game of peek-a-boo with the camera guarantees some happy, candid, cheeky faces that are full of personality!
Of course, never stop clicking – capture every precious moment.
Live. Love. Learn.
Sheryn Ellis, Portrait Photographer